Just a couple things today so let’s get to it…
- I listened to In Rainbows again today. This album gets better the more I listen to it. There’s only one word that can describe it: S’good.
- The Kings: ugh. The game against Dallas was freeking awesome except for the part where they lost. The road game against Miami? yuck. The home game against Miami? phew! Seriously though, this team is all over the board. They get their asses handed to them by the worst team in the NBA right now. Then almost beat last years MVP and the 8th or 9th best team in the league (and would have won if they could play just a bit of defense. Did you see those runs at the end of the 1st and 3rd quarters? sheesh!). And then they almost get blown out again by Miami, only to make a crazy comeback after being down by 20+ pts.
- I’ve been reading a lot of The Consumerist lately. They had a poll last week that asked who the worst company in America was. Guess who’s in the lead?
- Has anyone seen the episode of MythBusters that tries to bust some MacGyver-isms? I keep hearing about it, but haven’t gotten around to watching it. Dude.. MacGyver rules. My friend Earl may be the only one I know that get totally nostalgic about that show. We used to watch MacGyver all the time back in high school.
- We’re moving next week. Anyone wanna help?